Aqua Aerobics, as the name suggests, is aerobic exercise in water. All of our Aqua classes are held inside our 25 metre, indoor, heated swimming pool.
Workouts address the entire body, helping to build strength and muscular endurance. Classes are great for cardiovascular health, improving fitness and stamina. Many people find Aqua Aerobics a fantastic stress reliever, feeling calmer after their workout. Classes run for 45 minutes and are instructed by qualified instructors with many years of experience.
To attend a class all you need to do is visit our main reception desk and request admission. Full Access Health Club members and Senior Health Club members have classes included in their membership at no additional cost. Casual entry is also permissible - we will advise of costs on arrival.
Aqua Aerobics is suitable for most, however if you are not sure please feel free to have a chat to one of our friendly team members.
Click below to see the Group Fitness timetable for our Aqua Classes.
Aqua Aerobics Timetable
The benefits of Aqua Aerobics
- Low to no impact exercise, perfect for injuries, rehabilitation, beginners, those that require gentle exercise and seniors.
- Takes pressure off your joints whilst exercising.
- Increases joint mobility and overall flexibility.
- Assists to increase cardiovascular fitness.
- Increases muscular endurances and strength.
- Can help to better an individual's balance.
- Helps to lower stress and anxiety in certain people.
- Movement will burn calories.
- Is a full body workout.
- Classes are social and better yet, lots of fun.